Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Almost Caught Up

Still trying to catch up on Davin's first months until now. So here are a few more photo ops.

Here is Davin quite early on sleeping with his Dad. I would have to say it is my absolute favorite to see them play or do anything together. Not only is it just sweet that they love each other. But they actually have a lot of the same mannerisms...which is weird to see sometimes.

The following pictures show Davin's face after we fed him kiwi. Who actually knew that was a citrus fruit? Well, not to be given to babies before 1 yr. The pictures don't show very well what happened. But Davin had this big blisters all over his mouth. The red spots lingered for probably a month. I was terrified he would be scarred for life. Thank goodness baby skin replaces itself so often. You would never know looking at him now.






Davin is still mostly army crawling, which most people think is adorable. But he does know how to crawl too. However, you can't really take an action picture of a baby crawling because it turns out super blurry. So the following is simply a picture that shows Davin in the army crawl stance. This was probably early on in his abilities to get where he wanted to go.









Here is my rockstar baby. No need for explanation.

















I will try not to bore you too much with my babies sleeping habits. But let me just say he is 9 1/2 months old now and is finally sleeping all the way through the night. 11 hours straight! Can I just say that getting a full nights rest makes such a difference in my life. I have so much more energy, I LOVE it! Anyway-even his naps are better. For an example, the following is a picture of Davin waking up from a nap so happy. And a video of Dad playing catch with him while still in his crib.



2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you guys had a blog! You can visit ours too at www.wijzijndna.blogspot.com Davin is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky!!! Your family is so cute- Davin is absolutely adorable. It's crazy that you have a kid - you look the same. Ü

    ReplyDelete